I wanted to get everyone caught up on the last few months. We have been busy, but God is blessing us and doing some great things in the midst of the "busy-ness".
In March we were fortunate to have a group of seven football coaches from Arkansas, four of them which came last year! These guys were a tremendous blessing and God used them greatly while they were here. We had a successful camp but most importantly, these guys were able to spend alot of time with the players off the field. Their days were full as they had camp during the day and then an event/social during the evening. One of the nights was very special...I have been trying to think of ways in which we could get the many athletes that I am working with together! God began to speak to me through several people and He began to open the doors for us to start and FCA chapter here in Krakow. So, I had the coaches speak at our innaugural FCA event. It was a great evening with about 25 in attendance. Three coaches spoke and God tied their testimonies together in only ways He could. The Gospel was shared and at the end I had six guys sign up for a Bible Study and they each took an FCA New Testament!! The Chattanooga FCA Chapter has been a huge blessing as they were able to provide many Bibles and other resources for me to use here.
The three coaches from Monticello were also able to bring two full sets of junior equipment for Philip and a friend!! I think Philip wore the entire set for five straight days! I have never seen him so excited...more on this later!
All of the coaches were such an encouragement to me and our family! It was such an honor to have them here serving with us and see how God used each one of them!!
Below are some pics from the flag football clinic the coaches held one evening for kids ages 6-15!
...this one was taken after the Tigers practice one day...the guys loved it and they couldn't believe they actually make equipment this small!!



1 comment:
So excited that the Lord was able to use these guys in such a great way!
Post a Comment