what's strange is that the leaves are still on the trees and many of them have not even changed colors!!
Saturday, October 20, 2007
SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's right, S.N.O.W.!!!!!! (right now, I can hear my sister and mom singing the snow melody off of "White Christmas") I just wanted to show everyone what we woke up to this morning. I will try to update the blog with more stories later today. Hopefully I can begin a regular update more often once we get settled in. We will be getting our internet service in our apt. on Nov. 3rd, but I am able to do some computer work at our offices.

what's strange is that the leaves are still on the trees and many of them have not even changed colors!!
what's strange is that the leaves are still on the trees and many of them have not even changed colors!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
And it's supposed to be 79 degrees in Chattanooga today! I'm sure the kids were excited.
Love, Dene
Your place is so nice!
McKenna, learn as much as you can about your new surroundings!!!
Diane Ellis
Post a Comment