I wanted to write a brief note about our trip to Vilnius...It was our "Baltic Field" annual retreat/conference. This kind of retreat takes place once a year and it is designed for everyone to come together for a special time of worship and testimony. For us it was also real special to be introduced to our colleagues and hear about the work that is going on in their countries. God is at work in the lives of many people in the countries of Lithuania, Finland, Latvia, Estonia.
Here is a glimpse of some of our colleagues...
MK's performing songs.
Philip's great at singing "This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine"
On the trip there, we stopped in Warsaw at the Baptist Seminary and stayed overnight.
...the campus
"Claire Bear" on the playground at the seminary.
Our nice "G" ride as Shea calls it! Here, we are loaded up for our 18 hour non stop drive home!!!!! (We did stop twice).
Home, sweet, home!!! ....only 9 loads of laundry!!

2 comments:
Hey guys we love your new ride. Kiley, Mayce, Katie, and Mason wants to say Hi to everyone.
Andy & Renee
Hey Guys!
Looks like you are getting settled in. Your place looks nice and the kids look happy. I'm glad you have had the opportunity to get to know all of your co-workers from all over your field so soon. I totally understand why you had 9 loads of laundry....I had a washer just like yours in Greece!
Keep us posted on how things are going. We're praying for you!
Love,
Julie
Post a Comment