Saturday, October 20, 2007

Home Sweet Home!

View out of kitchen window (afternoon picture.....snow melted)
We are on the 4th floor and have a great view from all windows!


Kitchen
(potato soup cooking for dinner) Philip pillow fighting

Living Room/Dining Room


Hall Bathroom/shower
Hallway to our 3 bedrooms

McKenna & Claire's bedroom Philip's Bedroom


Our Bedroom


2nd Bathroom and washer

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pictures! It looks like such a nice apartment and I liked seeing some familiar items, like Philip's comforter and the family pics. And it was good to see the kids in their new environment.
Love, Dene

Anonymous said...

Potato Soup for dinner???? I bet you've had mashed potatoes, fried potatoes, potato cakes, potatoes au gratin, and potato cookies! (Ya' know...since the "incident" at the market??)

Anonymous said...

oops, I forgot my name...I mean, I didn't forget my name...I forgot to PUT my name. Anyways, this is CoCo.

Polly said...

HI! I am Joe and Becca Dowdy's sister-in-law from Missouri! She told me about your blog and I added you to my blog links. I can't wait to hear all of your stories and watch as you serve in Krakow! WE LOVE your family already and are praying for yoU! Michele