Sunday, August 26, 2007

More pics....

typical night time fun, McKenna is the queen of pillow fighting!
put em up bubba!!!!

fishing time with Seba!!! (notice Mac's is bigger)

house church...

Sunday School!

Please remember to leave comments to let us know you are reading!!!

THANKS!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there gang,we are praying for you.
Elmer Cole

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you guys are doing so well--God is so good! The Godbeys

Anonymous said...

That picture of Bigs with the gun is PRICELESS! And, of course I love the picture of buddy walking home from school...(except he looks sooooo old)....and, I love McKenna whooping up on somebody with the pillow. That's my girl! Well, Chuck e. Cheese sounded like a great adventure. I have never seen anybody get a ski ball in the basketball goal before. I'm glad to hear no one lost an eye.

Lots of Love from CoCo!!
Can't WAIT to see y'all this weekend!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good to hear how things are going for you and family. We will keep you in our prayers
Charlie and Barbara

Anonymous said...

Good to hear how things are going for you and family. We will keep you in our prayers
Charlie and Barbara

Anonymous said...

Hey there guys! Wanted you to know we are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers! Please let us know of any specifc requests you have and know that you are missed!
Love in Christ,
Christy Turner <><

Anonymous said...

We are praying for you, and enjoy reading about your journey so far. Batman says hello,
Randy S.

Anonymous said...

It's great to see all the pics! keep them coming!! I think of you all often. love you, mommaD

Anonymous said...

shea, rachael,
just to let you guys know we are thinking of you and have you in our prayers.
the hydes

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know we're keeping up with you guys through this site and your folks. We're praying for you and glad to know that things are going well for everyone. Shea, glad you're feeling better. The pics are great as well as your messages. Keep adding more. Love you guys, The Sanders

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,
I love the pictures! I can't wait to hear more about your adventure. I know God will use and bless you greatly as you follow Him. Hi McKenna, Philip, and Clairbear. I am praying for you!

love,
Mrs. Debbie