I thought I would update everyone on how our 2nd 3on3 tournament went...This year was fantastic!! We had about 150 guys participate with around 35 teams. There were several differences from the last one we hosted. I was able to round up a few sponsors...we had an MC the entire time...the prizes were better...we had a three point contest and dunk contest...and we were able to have t-shirts as well.
I have become great friends with one of the local ballers here. His name is Kacper and he has been a huge help and a big encourager to me. I feel blessed that God has given me this friend! He is well known in Poland...he travels the country with his group doing shows in which he does tricks...I guess you could call them the Harlemski Globetrotterski's! He is a great guy with a genuine love for Jesus Christ!! Anyway, I could not have done all that we did for the tournament without him. The tournament was great in the fact that many are now understanding more about our organization and how our main goal is to talk with people about how they can have a relationship with God through Jesus Christ!
Below is a video from the day...
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment