Claire and Philip at their school!
Claire's teacher...she loves her teachers long hair and talks about it often!
Rachel caught this shot of the princess...
who said ducks can't walk on water??
Awesome wipeout video!!
McKenna decided she wanted to go down this monster hill...I am taking the picture from the bottom and I have the camera zoomed almost all the way in. This is definitely a "Wood" trait, cause soon after here came Rachel.
Of course it doesn't matter where we are, Poland or Hixson, Philip is going to find a hill! (another trait not received from his father)
We had a real hard time getting McKenna to smile for this photo...but, eventually she came around!
1 comment:
I WONDER WHO THAT IS IN VIDEO?? ....THAT YELLOW CAP IS A DEAD GIVE AWAY....AND I SEE THAT THE KIDS GOT SOME OF SHEA'S TRAITS,,,, MCKENNA, LOOKS JUST LIKE HER DADDY, RUNNING INTO THE BACK OF PHILLIP....HA HA (INSIDE JOKE).
GUYS, WE LOVE YA AND PRAY FOR YOU ALWAYS, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND FINISH THE RACE SET BEFORE US...
THE HYDES
Post a Comment