No, I am not talking about the local Krakow heavyweight bout, but about our 3-on-3 tournament. Praise God!!!!! It was a huge success. We had 23 teams enter and around 85 guys that played in the tournament. All in all there were over 200 people in attendance! However, This couldn't have been accomplished without all of those that helped us pray. I really felt a great peace as God impressed upon me that there were several of you praying around 12:00 our time. Thanks so much! It also wouldn't have been possible without the help from my team members here. I had so many guys come up and thank us for putting on such a great tournament. I mentioned the guy from Warsaw in the title of the blog...He said he couldn't believe how great the tournament was and then he hesitated and said, "I feel so proud to be here." I also mentioned in the title...one guy broke his wrist and one guy caught an elbow to the eye and both had to go the hospital, but other than that everything else went great!!
One other interesting story from another player...He came up to me and Seba and began to ask us some questions about our Christian organization. (I opened up the tourney by telling about who we were and all that we were involved in...plus we put a tract in each of the players gift bag they received at registration.) He proceeded to ask if we had prayer groups and who we prayed to. We got a chance to share with him a little more in depth about Jesus and the Holy Spirit and then before he left he said, "I can tell that you are a Christian, I can see it in your eyes." Please pray for this young man, Casper, as we develop a relationship with him. Please pray for the many people that we have made contact with during this tournament and that we will develop friendships with many of these people. Also, I had many individuals interested in trying out for a team that I will be putting together in March to enter into the KNBA (Krakow NBA).
Below are a few pictures from the event...

One other interesting story from another player...He came up to me and Seba and began to ask us some questions about our Christian organization. (I opened up the tourney by telling about who we were and all that we were involved in...plus we put a tract in each of the players gift bag they received at registration.) He proceeded to ask if we had prayer groups and who we prayed to. We got a chance to share with him a little more in depth about Jesus and the Holy Spirit and then before he left he said, "I can tell that you are a Christian, I can see it in your eyes." Please pray for this young man, Casper, as we develop a relationship with him. Please pray for the many people that we have made contact with during this tournament and that we will develop friendships with many of these people. Also, I had many individuals interested in trying out for a team that I will be putting together in March to enter into the KNBA (Krakow NBA).
Below are a few pictures from the event...
2 comments:
What a wonderful ministry. Am so glad you updated us on how it went. I knew it would be fantastic. This is just the beginning of the ways the Lord is going to use you all.
Love, Dene
THAT IS AWESOME, I KNOW GOD IS AT WORK IN THIER HEARTS. THEY JUST NEED US TO POINT THE WAY TO CHRIST.
BROTHER, IT JUST SEEMED LIKE A FEW MONTHS AGO WE WERE IN CLASS PRAYING FOR THINGS LIKE THIS.
WOW, WHAT GOD CAN DO WHEN WE SAY "USE ME LORD".
I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU GUYS.
THE HYDES
Post a Comment