I wanted to thank all the kids and their teachers from the children's department at Hixson First Baptist Church!! On Monday, we received two boxes in the mail stuffed full of American goodies. It is such a huge blessing and encouragement to our entire family. For us to have such a caring and supportive church family means so much, especially when the children are involved!! I have to say that I believe the biggest hit of all were the "Little Debbie's." Our two favorite kinds!...Fudge Rounds and Swiss Cake Rolls. I have thoroughly enjoyed eating Fudge Rounds for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!! Now, for all the kids that are reading this...I was kidding, you never eat Fudge Rounds for 3 straight meals! Thanks again for Little Debbie's, Oreo's, Mac & Cheese, Hot Chocolate, Muffin Mix, Marshmallows, Flavored Coffee, Goldfish, and More. The kids were also thankful for the puppets that were made for them!!
We praise God for each one of you!!

We praise God for each one of you!!
3 comments:
WOW! That's awesome...
Do you think HFBC would wanna' send ME a package???
CoCo
You know, Shea, it's TOO late to tell me you don't eat fudge rounds three times a day!!
Love your blog!
www.fishermensline.blogspot.com
Sue/Allan
u guys are great! hope u had a wonderful easter!!!!
hannah h.
Post a Comment