It is hard to believe, but this was actually our third Christmas in Poland! I was looking at some pictures the other day of our first Christmas here and I was amazed at how the kids had changed!! I wanted to post some comparison pics from our first Christmas and now!!
...gingerbread house
...choosing their hot peanuts!!
...Christmas cookies
...Christmas morning!! At 5:30!!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Good to see that you are teaching your son how to cheer for the right team!!! Go GATORS!!
Please subscribe to our blog at the bottom of this page and you will receive an email whenever we update the site!! Also, if you desire to partner with us through prayer and want to be added to our prayer newsletter, please email me and I will be glad to put you on our list.
1 comment:
Good to see that you are teaching your son how to cheer for the right team!!! Go GATORS!!
Dennis
Post a Comment