We are in the planning stages of our 2nd 3-on-3 basketball tournament and also getting ready for a group of football coaches coming again to do a clinic for the Tigers!
I also thought I would share some pics from some of our recent snow...It first started snowing on the 3rd of January and has continued on and off for two weeks. It has been very cold with temperatures in the 10's and 20's the entire month.



...Claire and Rachel warming up with some hot chocolate in the car!I also added some pics from an area where I did some prayerwalking on Friday!
...abandoned fort

...Pan (Sir) going for a stroll
...Babcia (grandma) strolling a baby...common to see many people strolling their babies, no matter how much snow or how cold!Ready for GQ magazine...

Last, but certainly not least...Philip has been wanting a tie to wear...we finally bought him one on Thursday and he wanted to wear it to school on Friday...his teachers were just bragging on him and saying how handsome he was!
4 comments:
Glad you're enjoying the snow!!!
Looking good, Mr. "GQ"! :)
What a handsome young man!!!!
Love, Dene
awesome pics!
Hey this is Aaron. I was just saying how great of pictures those are. Have a great day.
Post a Comment