Friday, November 23, 2007

Prayer Request...

Please forgive me as I realize that it has almost been two weeks since our last post. I want to try and catch up a little with the next few posts. There have been several things happen during this time that I wanted to write about. First of all, on Saturday the 10th I went with Jerry and Allen (teammates) to a Roma village. Jerry heads up the Roma ministry and has such a heart for this people group. He has been instrumental in seeing many Roma come to know the Lord. He wanted Allen and I to meet some of the believers in this particular village and I wanted to share with you a specific prayer request from this time. We met with Andzrje and Ola (believers for 8 years). They have a 9 month old boy, Zaccariah. This dear couple has had two other sons that have both died before the age of two and Zaccariah has the same symptoms as his brothers did. They have been to several specialist here in Poland and they cannot find out exactly what is wrong. They have given this beautiful boy the same end and do not expect him to live past the age of two. This family is struggling with why God is allowing this to happen and it makes it difficult for them to share Jesus with their family and friends. I would ask that as you finish reading this you would pray that God would miraculously heal Zaccariah only so that He would be glorified!!! Please pray for the strength and witness of Andzrje and Ola. Below is their picture...

1 comment:

Ms. Anita said...

Dear Lord,

I pray that you will heal Zaccariah so that Your name will be lifted up.

In Jesus' Name, Amen!