For Since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. Romans 1:20
AND then I noticed in the photo…a CROSS…on one of the hills in front of this beautiful sunset!! I was reminded of this...I have had conversations with people all over this world and they express how difficult it is to believe in God and put their faith in Him…they want to touch, hear, see before they believe. The above verse says that God has given all people evidence of himself in Creation. However, we mustn’t forget His most beautiful creation…His SON, JESUS…We must never forget the CROSS that sat on the hill before God’s sunset. I realize that most of the people that read this blog already have a relationship with our creator, but if you don’t, I implore you to search the scriptures, find out who Jesus is and what He did on the Cross for each of us! (begin by reading the book of John)
1 comment:
Hey, even those of us who know Him struggle with faith and trusting Him at times. Thanks for the encouraging post!
Yo sis
Post a Comment